File protection password with classy utility AxCrypt. Download AxCrypt
I welcome you to my friends Blog for beginners! Today it will be on the theme file protection password, and we'll do it with a great program that will be very comfortable with it and you can easily understand, and I'll help you in this!
data encryption software
And you may need to put a halyard password? best usb protection software I think that it is not necessary to explain. I was told in one of the lessons that how to put a password to windose. But you can avoid the situation where your computer is used by several people, and you need to protect your files from prying eyes.
File protection password can be in different ways, and in the next tutorial I will show you how to put passwords without programs, so subscribe to updates.
In order to put the files for the password, we'll use the wonderful, easy application, which is called AxCrypt, and download it, you can have me here on this link.
Well, the program is downloaded, it will start the installation, and then file protection password is simple and straightforward!
Set the program to protect files with a password.
1.Raspakovyvaem program archive, and run the installation file, agree to the terms.
2.Dalshe look closely at the screenshot, you need not install additional programs that you offer, we do not need.
4. At the end of the installation, we need to remove a tick, thus refuse to register it so we do not need
The program is installed, but you do not see e icon on the desktop, as It integrates into windose, and cause AxCrypt to the context menu with the right button, but first things first.
How to put your files under your password?
1.What is to show you how "recovery record" file, for example, I created a file Ward., Leads to a file with the mouse, click the right button and see the menu program AxCrypt, direct the mouse on it and go to the tab "Encrypt". See Fig.
2.You will see here is a window, you will need to create a password, and insert it into the first box and confirm the second.
3.You will see how we have changed the look of the file, so he slightly increased in size, and its expansion has been axx. See Fig. Now, its contents can not see no one who does not know the password.
4.When you will need to open the file, you will see here is a window where you want to enter the password.
5.If you do not need is to encrypt this tether, then you can easily decrypt it. To do this, select the context menu tab "Decrypt", insert the password and all your file again will take its original form!
File protection password entire folders.
1.When you need to encrypt all files in the folder, then you will need to open the folder, select all the files at the same time by pressing the right mouse button and drag over all of the files that they would select all.
Then it all just as you enter the password, repeat it, and all your files are encrypted
Thus, you can put the files under a password, it's very simple, I hope that beginners will understand everything. If interested in reading my article on what how to put a password on windose, about email protection against burglary - password for sending SMS.
What do you think about whether you need to file protection password, and if you are using any method. In the next lesson, I will discuss protection of files using windose, no programs, so that subscribe to updates, not to miss.
I wish you luck, and I hope that my lesson: File protection password, the program AxCrypt, will do for you!
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар